Thursday, February 2, 2023

I want to star in a rom-com, says tough guy Dave

 


Tough guy Dave Bautista, currently scaring everyone in the horror thriller Knock at the Cabin, has come clean about one of his greatest wishes – to land a lead role in a romantic comedy.

"I know I'm not your typical rom-com lead," the 54-year-old WWE star turned actor told the New York Post . "I’m a little rough around the edges." But he’s wondering just what it is about him that's keeping him from landing these parts. "I look in the mirror and I say, I ask myself, ‘Am I that unattractive? Is there something that unappealing about me that excludes me from these parts?"

Ultimately, he admitted that he doesn't know why it's not happening for him. "I don't know," he said. "It's just never come my way." But he also said he still has "high hopes," and he'll "just keep searching."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIFF turns 20

 Independent filmmakers are preparing for a huge 10 days as London Independent Film Festival (LIFF) returns to London’s favourite independen...